Their companies are the largest in their industries and they’ve won award nominations for introducing comprehensive preventive healthcare to their workforce, but who are the healthiest CEOs and what are their secrets to staying healthy while they look after the well-being of their employees?
To find out, we give CEOs state-of-the-art preventive health and monitoring tools and then select those who improve their health the most. Winners will receive the HealthiestCEO Awards.
I N T R O D U C T I O N
CEOs often fail to meet the recommendations on physical activity. Healthy dietary habits are also of importance in cardiovascular (CV) prevention. Therefore, HealthiestCEO examines effects of an optimized diet combined with personalized supervised exercise.
M E T H O D S
The study includes CEO volunteers who receive personalized supervised exercise programs and detailed dietary advice including regular communication with a personal trainer. Effects are evaluated after 3 months.
G O A L S
1. Optimize body fat.
2. Optimize lean muscle mass.
3. Decrease resting heart rate.
4. Increase breath holding time.
5. Increase VO2Max.
6. Improvement in blood triglycerides levels.
7. Improvement in blood sugar levels.
8. Improvement in blood testosterone levels in men.
9. Improvement in flexibility.
10. Improvement in the amount of weight for bench press, dead-lift or squat.
11. Improvement in the amount of abdominal crunches, pull ups or push ups, in total and per minute.
12. Improvement in levels of vitamins and minerals.
HealthiestCEO measures the RELATIVE improvement of CEOs. Regardless of whether CEOs are in their 30s or 70s, if their medical doctor allows them to do at least light exercises, they can participate, and they - and their companies - can win an Award. In any case, their health will be a winner and just 10 minutes of exercise per day can change everyone's life!
Health is a state of complete well-being and not merely the absence of disease.
S P O N S O R M E S S A G E